Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact Happy Mama?
- If you need some help or want to share some feedback with us, please use the Contact Us page. We will reply to every email, but it may take a few days during busy periods.
- For further enquiries, you can send us an email at email@example.com
- What is the "Happy Mama"?
- The "Happy Mama" is a brand name owned by Glamour Empire Ltd.
- We are based in Isleworht, Middlesex, England, Company Registration number 08351861
- VAT registration number 154 2024 48
- Do you have a size chart?
- Yes and you can see it by clicking on the size chart tab when viewing a product or just by clicking here.
- If your size is unavailable, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I've found the product I want but can't select my size?
- This usually means we are out of stock in that size. We do re-stock some of our lines however so it may be worth dropping an email to our customer service team - email@example.com, quoting the product code and we’ll let you know if the item will be available again.
- Can you give me any more information on a product?
- We try to give as much information as possible about all our styles in the product information including the colour, materials and of course plenty of clear images, which you can zoom in on to get a closer look at the details.
- If you do need any more info send an email to our customer service team - firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.
- Why should I create an account at Happy Mama?
- Customers need to create an account before placing an order at happymama.co.uk. When you log in to your account, your personal details are already stored so that you don't have to enter them again when placing a new order. You also have access to My Account, where you can get a full overview of your account, create a wish list, view your order history and personal details.
- What’s My Account?
- Once you have registered you can access your account at any time by clicking on the My Account link at the top of the page. Here you can change your preferences, update your payment information and address book, track your orders and manage your account password.
- I’ve forgotten my password?
- No problem. Simply use our forgot password tool to receive information on how to reset your password. Don’t worry if it’s complicated. Once you’ve logged in you can go to my account and set it to something more memorable.
- Can I order from Happy Mama if I am not based in UK?
- Yes, you can, please ensure that you have selected the most relevant currency for you and proceed to checkout. We accept payments securely via PayPal, which means that we can accept payments worldwide. Once you have completed all your delivery details, you can select an international delivery option.
- For orders placed outside of the EU, it is your responsibility to claim any tax back. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and therefore cannot predict them.
- How and when can I place an order?
- You can order anytime online at happymama.co.uk alternatively you can e-mail us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Has my order been sent yet?
- We understand you want your new outfit as soon as possible so we’ll email you as soon as it’s been despatched to let you know.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Once the order is placed you can cancel it but before despatch. In such case please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Can I change or add items to my order?
- Once the order is placed you can change it but before despatch. In such case please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- You've sent me the wrong items
- If it’s happened to you we’re very sorry and we’ll do our best to get the right items to you as soon as possible. Get in touch with our customer service team - firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.
- Part of my order is missing?
- Sometimes we don’t send everything you ordered at the same time. Please check your despatch note or emails for more information on whether the remainder of your order will follow. If we have not been able to supply all the items in your order we’ll email you to let you know and only take payment for what we have despatched.
- If the delivery note says an item should be in your parcel but isn’t, please contact customer service team - email@example.com and we will look into it.
- How do I pay for my purchases?
- All payments are securely processed via PayPal, but don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account - You can pay using either a PayPal account or with Visa credit and debit cards, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Maestro, Solo and Visa Electron.
- *All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£), euros (€) or US dollars ($). The prices quoted are exclusive of any other import duties, taxes, imports and/or levies that may be payable in relation to the goods.
- Is it safe to order online?
- Yes. When you input your name, address or credit/debit card details on to the web site, the information is protected by the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts your details and ensures that the information you submit cannot be read in the unlikely event it is intercepted.
- If you are unsure as to when the SSL security is being applied, check that there is a Padlock icon or Key icon in the grey bar at the base of the page you are reading.