We hereby inform you that we process your personal data provided to us in connection with your e-mail or telephone contact.
This data is provided to us by sending us an e-mail, including through a contact form, by leaving a request for telephone contact, or by sending an enquiry through any other means of communication.
This data is processed for the purpose of feedback, possible archiving of correspondence. See below for details.
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is as follows: Glamour Empire Limited with the seat at the following address: J. House 5, Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough House, Harrow on the Hill, Middlesex, HA1 3EXregistered at Companies House for England and Wales, under the following number: 8351861, VAT No.: 154202448.
You can contact the Data Administrator by post, at the following address: 592 London Road, TW7 4EY Isleworth, United Kingdom or by email at: email@example.com.
Purposes and basis of the processing
Data shall be processed for the following purposes:
• feedback to a received e-mail inquiry or telephone contact in connection with the request for such contact addressed to us – the legal basis for data processing is your consent resulting from the initiation of contact with us (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
• archiving incoming and outgoing correspondence in the event that it is necessary to prove its progress, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with our subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services we use to process personal data, such as e-mail servers.
Retention period for data
Your data will be processed until your communication with us is completed. After this period, it can be deleted, but it can also be archived if we consider that the communication process justifies it, for example, in case it needs to be produced in the future. In this respect, we are not able to specify an unambiguous deadline for data deletion (content of e-mail or text message).
Rights relating to processing
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data:
• the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it,
• the right to rectify (correct) your data,
• the right to delete data (if in your opinion there are no grounds for us to process your data, you may request that we delete it),
• the right to limit the processing of your data (you may request that we limit the processing to the storage of your data only or to the performance of any action you have agreed with us if we have incorrect data or we process it unduly),
• the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest; you should indicate to us the specific situation which you consider justifies our discontinuation of the processing covered by the objection. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we prove that the grounds on which we process your data take precedence over your rights or that we need your data to establish, pursue or defend claims),
• the right to transfer data (you have the right to receive from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data which you have provided us with on the basis of an agreement or with your consent). You may entrust us with the transfer of this data directly to another entity),
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (if you find that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority).
In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we will need to identify you accordingly before exercising your rights.
Information about the requirement / voluntary nature of the data provided
Providing your data is a condition of contacting us.